Guest and Guru are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Anybe Platform. In connection with your use of Anybe, you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- breach or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, agreements with third-parties, third-party rights, or our Terms, Policy, Standarts.
- use the Anybe Platform in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial messages ("spam");
- contact another Member for any purpose other than asking a question related to a your own booking, Listing, or the Member's use of the Anybe Platform, including, but not limited to, recruiting or otherwise soliciting any Member to join third-party services, applications or websites, without our prior written approval;
- use the Anybe Platform to request, make or accept a booking independent of the Anybe Platform, to circumvent any Service Fees or for any other reason;
- request, accept or make any payment for Listing Fees outside of the Anybe Platform or Anybe Payments. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree that you: (i) would be in breach of these Terms; (ii) accept all risks and responsibility for such payment, and (iii) hold Anybe harmless from any liability for such payment;
- discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or otherwise engage in any violent, harmful, abusive or disruptive behavior;
- use any robots, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Anybe Platform for any purpose;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Anybe or any of Anybe's providers or any other third party to protect the Anybe Platform;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Anybe Platform;
- take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Anybe Platform;
- export, re-export, import, or transfer the Application except as authorized by United States law, the export control laws of your jurisdiction, and any other applicable laws; or
- violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.